Wednesday 24 April 2013

The Immortal Creature

So, as I am studying for my second last exam, I reached an epiphany. I realized that I had come face to face with an immortal creature for at least 4 days/week for the last 4 years. I have even discovered (through wikipedia) the year that it was first conceived - 1827. This thing is 186 years old and it's not about to go anywhere.

Friends, beware. This creature is a dangerous.

It raises a bunch of lab rats and keeps a handful of cadavers on its grounds to bait innocent 17 year old humans with them. Quite sadly, once victims have fallen prey, they are tortured with long nights of insomnia, elevated cortisol levels and perhaps even recurrent slaps of depression.


Yes, unfortunately, I am speaking from experience.


Yes, even more unfortunately, it is immortal, and I can prove it. This creature displays pictures of itself from 1876. Walk through MS, the proof is all there.


(PS. Sorry you had to read all that. Yes, U of T is driving me crazy and I am losing my composure. But I guess that's what I get for falling prey?)


No comments:

Post a Comment